Are You Planning to Go for Rishikesh and Chardham Yatra in Uttarakhand? Here is a Travel Guide You Should Read
Uttarakhand is a place of God where you can feel god’s presence all the time. Uttarakhand is also known as “Devbhoomi”. Rishikesh is the most valuable spiritual spot in Uttarakhand, it is known for birth place of yoga. Rishikesh is a popular place to meditate and yoga. Chardham Yatra has named by collectively adding the four holy shrines of Hindus: Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, Yamunotri, all of these temples are situated in Uttarakhand state.
Have you started packaging? Here is a travel guide, which helps you while reaching, traveling and returning from Uttarakhand.
What is the best season to visit?
Avoid traveling on rainy seasons which can be in the months of July and August. September is the ideal month to travel as it comes after rainy season. You can enjoy the pleasant scenery during September.
How to choose the best travel package?
- It is important to remove your shoes and cover your head with a napkin or a clean cloth while visiting shrines.
- If you choose to travel during winter seasons, carry warm clothes.
- Make sure the things on your check list such as raincoat, blanket, muffler, torch and canvas shoes are taken.
- Include chocolates, dry fruits, and glucose to your packing as they can give you instant energy and help you while traveling.
- It is recommended not to carry items like jewelries, debit/credit card or any other precious items with you. Leave them in the hotel itself.
- Before enter into the temple you should know some traditions and sentiments that the temple has been following for long, for instance, it is prohibited to taking selfies with in the temple premises.
- Drink hygienic water and try to find packaged or boiled water.
- Always prefer to go along with people and friends. In case of any emergencies or any difficulties you face, they might assist you for guidance.
- Make sure the costume you’ve chosen to wear is comfortable for walking and traveling. Women must avoid sarees as they can make you uncomfortable for taking steps forward.